PUMA Women’s Carina Sneaker

         


PUMA Women’s Carina Sneaker


FOR ACCESS   CLICK  THIS  LINK

 https://a.co/d/3cOWLJp


Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on March 11, 2023

Size: 8Color: Puma White-puma White-puma SilverVerified Purchase
I had seen this sneaker recommended on various social media sites, but couldn't find it in the store in my size. I normally wear a 7 1/2, but ordered an 8 and they are perfect. They were a bit stiff initially, but after wearing for a few hours, the toe box relaxed a bit making them 100% comfortable. I wore them without socks the first day and had no rubbing or blisters. I was afraid they would be heavy & look bulky on, but they are light and don't look like clown shoes. Would recommend 100%!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Griselda: Where Fact Blends with Fiction in the Cocaine Godmother's Story

BEST MOBILE PHONE 2023